HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Piazza STILL For Sale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rodavo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2004 8:17 pm    Post subject: Piazza STILL For Sale Reply with quote

I thought that I had sold the car, took a deposit from the buyer and was waiting for them to get back to me about picking the car up, turns out they send a sms saying we dont want the car, keep the deposit!!! So the car is still up for sale, it is still a great car and is a great buy for this price.

In Sydney,

1986 Holden Piazza Turbo, automatic, rear wheel drive, May registration, blue exterior, grey interior, genuine 91000 kms, second owner, log books, excellent condition, air conditioning, power windows/mirrors, power steering, cruise control, 4 wheel disc brakes, mechanically excellent, fast, reliable, drives perfectly, selling due to new project

$4200

Email me: rodavo@tpg.com.au
PH: 0417 240 502
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza STILL For Sale Reply with quote

How much was the deposit???
Bugle
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2004 5:24 pm    Post subject: Re: Piazza STILL For Sale Reply with quote

Should do some laps of the Rocks and brighton.. Whenever I go for a cruise in mine people come to me wanting to buy it, and it's not even for sale
Rodavo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2004 10:56 am    Post subject: Re: Piazza STILL For Sale Reply with quote

Silly me only took a $50 deposit for a $4000 car!!! Oh well, good learning experience I guess....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: