HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

WTB: Parts for TE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Menace
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:31 pm    Post subject: WTB: Parts for TE Reply with quote

I need a grill and front bumber bar.
The Grill must be in very good condition, i.e no cracks The Bumber has to be straight... and if possible the chrome must good. If not ill just get it done my self.

In SE Melb

Cheers
Sam
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 5:58 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Parts for TE Reply with quote

ONLYA4 got my grille, but I have a front bar complete, lights, ends, irons... shifting house, make an offer.

Cranbourne.

Yonnee.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Parts for TE Reply with quote

Hehehe and what a good grille it is, Very Happy cheers Yonnee. Haven't changed ya mind with those rims? Where is ya new house mate?

Mate, if you need a temp grille for the meantime i can sell ya my TF one (perfect condition) for cheap.
Menace
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: WTB: Parts for TE Reply with quote

Hey RageGem, What condition is the chrome in. Will i have to get it re-chromed?

ONLYA4 - if ya wanna sell the TE grill let us know- dont want the TF grill- Thanks anyway.

Cheers
Sam
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:25 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: Parts for TE Reply with quote

Thanks anyway Sam, I need the money for my new house, besides you never gave me a price.
I've bought a block in Tooradin, 1/4 acre with the aim to put a bigger workshop for me, a 40' x 25' shed. Smile
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: Parts for TE... Ragegem??? Reply with quote

I'll have a look tonight at the bumper, it was in pretty good nick, it's why I kept it when the rest of the wagon went to the crusher. That and the tailgate.

Yonnee.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Jan 06, 2004 10:45 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: Parts for TE Reply with quote

yeah thats cool man, i only want a 150 bucks or somethin, im sure someone will want em. Latta mate.

p.s you lucky bastard, i want a massive shed Sad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: