HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Injected G200 F.S

View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEMN2O
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:41 am    Post subject: Injected G200 F.S Reply with quote

hey guys my project engine is up for sale, it's a 2L block n head, with 2.6L injection, n13 pulsar computer, vl injectors, electronic dizzy with rb internals. i have much more. email me at i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com. make an offer
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 1:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Injected G200 F.S Reply with quote

is it rebuilt etc? What else would I need to get the engine in my car, ie what are you not selling with the engine? And is everything (EFI) set up to run, or do you just have the shit and it needs to all get put together?
GEMN2O
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 2:42 pm    Post subject: Re: Injected G200 F.S Reply with quote

Hey rob i was about to rebuild it but i have found a new engine a dohc!, to get it in all u have to do is put ur 1600 engine mounts onto the g200 and drop it in, everything off a 1600 fits on the g200, ie, starter alternator, clutch flywheel gearbox. if u want mate i can put it on a crate and send it whole ready to drop in, i think all the engine needs is prolly new rings and new bearings? but yer all i have been workin on is the efi setup and that is almost ready to be put on i just have to get another T.P.S made so i got a throttle sensor, and all the other sensors have been sussed out. i have 2 5 spd gearboxs here to if u r interested? get back to me at i_love_fat_chix@hotmail.com
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: Injected G200 F.S Reply with quote

u have mail
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Injected G200 F.S Reply with quote

Ditto, its about your ECU, cheers.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: