HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Turbo Gem now has 145hp atw

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 2:39 pm    Post subject: Turbo Gem now has 145hp atw Reply with quote

Hi Guys,
The Gemini went back to Redcliffe Dyno on monday for another tune. It is now making 145hp atw with 9 spi of boost on std unleaded. It will be getting a new computer in the new year (fuel and ignition) and hopefully some more boost. The aim is to finally get it past the 200hp mark. For those of you that had doubts this is with a std Piazza engine with a 2.5 inch cat back exhaust and a micotech digi 1 computer the rest is standard.

Cheers
Paul
GEMI5M
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2003 8:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Turbo Gem now has 145hp atw Reply with quote

r u running the piazza lsd.did u do the motor conversion.im half way with mine.just needing some info on the diff...cheers.
TurboGem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Re: Turbo Gem now has 145hp atw Reply with quote

Nah, still has the standard diff in it because I couldn't be stuffed changing it over to the 5 link rear end. I did the engine conversion myself though so if you have any qeuestions just email me at nelpd96@dodo.com.au.

Cheers
Paul
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 8:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Turbo Gem now has 145hp atw Reply with quote

not too shabby figures mate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: