HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Photoshopped my gemi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 10:22 pm    Post subject: Photoshopped my gemi Reply with quote

http://phakt.blaman.net/chop.jpg

What you guys think, i was going for Delft Mica (dark blue) but it didn't work out so i picked any random colour, turned out allright, would be good if i was a chick. Disregard the L plate, photo was taken several months ago.
CrAzY
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Photoshopped my gemi Reply with quote

thats pretty sweet, i think i would own it if it was that color, all u did was change the color? or did u do other stuff?
SLIMER
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:08 pm    Post subject: Re: Photoshopped my gemi Reply with quote

thats the sort of colour my wife is getting me to paint her gemini in, looks good, if i send you a pic through email can you photo-shop it and send it back to me?
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Photoshopped my gemi Reply with quote

Slimer - I can try man, can't guarantee anything, but yeah, send away with what you want on it. passive_necro@hotmail.com

CrAzY - http://phakt.blaman.net/images/gem4.jpg that was the original, lowered it, put on rims and changed the paint.
spud
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Photoshopped my gemi Reply with quote

the pink version loooks like alicias and leahs
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2003 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Photoshopped my gemi Reply with quote

I tried for a blue, but it kept going back to the old kinda blue, so my bro's girlfriend goes "Can you make it pink?" so i just went and kept changing till the right colour she wanted.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:48 am    Post subject: Re: Photoshopped my gemi Reply with quote

Just added another one

http://phakt.blaman.net/chop2.jpg

Actually thinking of doing this, i was just going to cut out 2 slats when i put in my cooler, but after seeing this i want to do it.
SLIMER
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 2:49 am    Post subject: Re: Photoshopped my gemi Reply with quote

thanks man i just sent them now, that is what i did with my intercooler on my 12a turbo, it works better if the bars can be the other way as for so many horse power it only needs to travell so far till it cool, so the longer the bars are the less more it takes to get to where its going, if the bars went vertical and where the correct size for the hp it would run cooler on more boost, it only needs half that to cool the air, if you get me,
a bit of advise if you need it for later, i will send you a pic of the gemini i had it on, then you may be able to understand me, its hard to get without showing someone in person.

Steve
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2003 12:32 pm    Post subject: Att: Steve Reply with quote

Hey man,

I think might inbox was full, so if you had any more pics apart from the green one can ya send em again. Also i kinda understand what you mean about the verticle bars, but not really. Yeah i got the idea from the gemi you had the 12a turbo in, saw it in the gallery. If ya wouldn't mind i would like to have a chat with ya about all this intercooler stuff, wanna know what you mean about the vertical bars. So if ya have MSN or whatever add me, otherwise let me know and i'll email ya with some questions etc. I'll find ya a nice set of chromies for your Mazda too.
SLIMER
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Re: Att: Steve Reply with quote

i will send them soon, thanks man, it looks sic.
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: Btw - pic of slimers chopped gem Reply with quote

http://phakt.blaman.net/slimerchop.jpg

if anyone cared, thats the chop i did for slimer, nothin special, i dont really like it, i fucked up a bit but it wasn't meant to look perfect, just to give steve an idea.

latta
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2003 10:26 pm    Post subject: Re: Btw - pic of slimers chopped gem Reply with quote

how do you do that sick shit, i mean you even tinted the windows on it. Sa,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: