HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

PLEASE HELP ME

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: PLEASE HELP ME Reply with quote

IM PROBABLY POSTING THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM, AND I AM SORRY...BUT... IM CURRENTLY A VICTIM OF A NEW VIRUS GETTING AROUND. ITS THE ONE THAT SAYS THAT IT IS INTIATED BY THE NT AUTHORITY SYSTEM, NOT GOOD. IT GIVES YOU 60 SECONDS UNTIL IT RESTARTS YOUR COMPUTER. HAS ANYBODY ELSE SUFFERING/SUFFERED FROM IT? IF SO, IT WOULD BE SO GREAT IF YOU COULD HELP ME OUT ON HOW TO REMOVE IT, OR EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE CORRECT NAME TO THE VIRUS. ANY HELP YOU BE VERY MUCHLY APPRECIATED.
SINCERELY,
GEMTEC
mjh_96@hotmail.com
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME Reply with quote

its called "blaster worm"

just goole search for a pacth to suit your version of windows
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME Reply with quote

Affirmative!! good ol ms blaster,microsoft have updates.Download yourself a worm cleaning device,Avast have one available for free..try that,or better yet buy norton.I scored the ms blaster worm and it got me really good, I had to remove it manually,which takes time. Goodluck.
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Re: PLEASE HELP ME Reply with quote

another place you can try is www.pandasoftware.com free online virus scanner.... only problem is blaster only shuts down your pc when on the internet.... (From my experiences) disconnect and it should stop shutting down the pc...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: