HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

F.S: 4ZC1ENGINE WITH MODS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roz85
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:16 pm    Post subject: F.S: 4ZC1ENGINE WITH MODS Reply with quote

Seeing if anyone would be interested in the engine as i need the money. I put the whole car in the trader this week, but if i cant sell it whole, will seperate.

.86 4zc1
.Approx 130,000k's
.Custom exhaust manifold
.Vq30 turbo (not vg30) - similar to rb25 turbo though has steel wheels (good for over 210rwkw on rb25 engine) .
.Braided oil feed line
.Custom 3" dump pipe
.K&N pod filter
.Custom Bugle Twin Trumpeted BOV
.H/D clutch
.Brand new radiator (5k old)
.New radiator hoses

Note, this is the whole engine coming from a running piazza. Will include loom, computer etc etc, everything you need to do a full conversion. Can line up a piggyback computer (perfect power smt5) for an extra $450.

Offers? Considering stock 4zc1's are exterememly rare and go for around $1500 (if u can find one in good conditon), this engine would be worth a lot more (do the maths), and also the history of this engine are known!

Can contact me at roz__85@hotmail.com

Am buying a new car, so if you are interested in the engine, or even the whole car, let me know, we can work something out.

Located brisbane southside
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: