HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

High Volume Oil Pumps?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Momo
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 2:31 pm    Post subject: High Volume Oil Pumps? Reply with quote

Anyone know of an aftermarket high volume oil pump that fits a G161 without mods?? I contacted a couple of places around town without success.

Any help, info, part number? ta.
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:30 pm    Post subject: Re: High Volume Oil Pumps? Reply with quote

search...

use a G200 oil pump
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:40 pm    Post subject: Re: High Volume Oil Pumps? Reply with quote

I just dont think he wants to mod anything so he wants something that goes in without any other changes.
pig75
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 8:07 pm    Post subject: Re: High Volume Oil Pumps? Reply with quote

yeah a g200 pump no mod's needed
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: Re: High Volume Oil Pumps? Reply with quote

have YOU done it???
Winterheart
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: High Volume Oil Pumps? Reply with quote

I'm using a G200 oil pump in my G161Z with no modifications needed to fit it. Fitting the double row timing chain is a completely different story however. Cheers Smile
Loz
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2003 11:28 am    Post subject: Re: High Volume Oil Pumps? Reply with quote

Both I have fitted I have had to mod the dizzys so they have no movement in them. I doubt I just happened to get 2 that were a bit off. The rest of you probably didnt notice, but I had to so the ECU worked accurately. But anyway, just get one, I may have just been very unlucky.
I'll try and find the number for the place I got mine. They were a fair bit cheaper from this place, even with P/H from sydney. I never had any luck finding one around town.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: