HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gem site
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tassiete
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:27 pm    Post subject: gem site Reply with quote

just starting a little gem site www.geocities.com/awsome_gemini/
go have a look,i need some pics ,so if you would like your gem here send pics and info to gemmaturbo@yahoo.com
tassiete
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

wromg email sorry, (awsome_gemini@yahoo.com )is the right email
yoyoyo
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:12 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

that car looks totally gay with that thing on the back.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:34 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

i would have to agree with yoyoyo about the misplaced clothes line. Why didnt you get a gemini spoiler if you wanted one. Theres two too choose from the CDT bird barth looking spoiler and the ZZ/Z spoiler.
tassiete
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:36 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

i like it,,what do you drive you fucking little loser,some rusted out piece of shit,by the way i will be in adelaide soon whats your address i will come and see you and we can have a talk about what is gay or not
tassiete
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:39 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

why do the same as everyone else,its different
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:49 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

yeh stick it to them!!!
PinkBitz
petrol head

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

settle down dude, people like dat arent worth it. its not their car so they dont have to worry wats gay or not. unless its on their own car.
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

tassiete, you have a good point, its good to be original some times, even when my mates said dont put an Apexi Tachometer and boost guage in my car (they are allot better and accurate than autometer) I still bought them and put them in my car because I think they look good even tho other people said differantly.

peace out..
goons hired goons
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 12:49 am    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

here here!
yoyoyo
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:19 am    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

hahaha.. do you live in tasmania? where abouts? i just moved to adelaide from launceston. and yeah i'm not scared to have a few words. your car is totally fucking shit. if i owned that piece of shit i wouldn't be seen dead with it in public.
yoyoyo
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

you can still be different and have taste. that is not only different, but fucking gay.
yoyoyo
rice boy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 2:27 am    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

got rice bitch? hahaha. i just sent a pic of your car to http://www.riceboypage.com/
tassiete
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:28 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

show everyone a pic of your car,or is it a rusted peice of shit???i bet it is,go suck your mummys titty you inmature little tossa.people like you are wreaking this site
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:53 pm    Post subject: Re: gem site Reply with quote

Just one thing, since when are roll cages cosmetic?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: