HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

gearbox and engine probs there rooted aswhel

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 2:25 am    Post subject: gearbox and engine probs there rooted aswhel Reply with quote

as it says me gearbox is making alot of noise and my motor is powerless so im thinking of geting them both rebuilt 2fix the prob. But i dont know newhere in brisbane that rebuils cheep but quality motors i whould have around $900 4 the job and i got a spare big valve head and block so all i need is the parts and labour whould i have enough cash. need to get my five speeds rebuilt aswhel no idea on prices. NEED A FEW PLACES and peoples names to get my car going good again

soery bout the long post
P.S newhere close 2 ipswitch, sailsbury, moss st, browns plains is about as far as i can go so its up 2 u people now plleeeaaaassssseeeeee.
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 10:34 am    Post subject: Re: gearbox and engine probs there rooted aswhel Reply with quote

This guy has 5 speed for sale.

http://www.angelfire.com/oz/geminicar/index.htm

Ring the engine reconditioners in your area about engines. Thirsty
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 3:54 pm    Post subject: Re: gearbox and engine probs there rooted aswhel Reply with quote

thats me spare one. i just want a my engine recon by sm1 thats comes recomended as cheep and done properly no dogie shit
poppagem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:41 pm    Post subject: Re: gearbox and engine probs there rooted aswhel Reply with quote

do it yourself,i did my g161 and my son,s 2l,sent the rank into umr in moss st they orded all the parts ,new pistons rings and bearings,bring it home and put it togeather,easy as.....
poppagem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: gearbox and engine probs there rooted aswhel Reply with quote

thats crank,not rank
jimbob03
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: gearbox and engine probs there rooted aswhel Reply with quote

names cost ect. i bn 2 murray waker cuylander heads afew times there ok
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: