HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: HOP_ALONG

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
macca_loto
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 5:20 pm    Post subject: ATTN: HOP_ALONG Reply with quote

Hey,

What is your e-mail id like more info on your LSD conversion you can do. Mine is wright@dcsi.net.au

CHRIS...
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: HOP_ALONG Reply with quote

What kind of info? Like how they work? They bolt straight into your original housing, use standard axles.

mmm_bouncy@hotmail.com
Wfc
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 7:46 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: HOP_ALONG Reply with quote

would you build me an LSD centre if i sent you a standard one? If so how much?
Cheers
WFC
wfc@netspace.net.au
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 11:56 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: HOP_ALONG Reply with quote

Hey Hoppa,
I asked for info..And maybe if you put the postcode for Euphoria I would know where you are.. Do you use old holden with cone type centre or newer holden with clutch type centre..if you are in Adelaide it is not viable for me to send a diff to you but if you are close to brisbane I will send a diesel diff for you to do LSD. Can you give me some info without being so defensive. Thanks, Ross
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:16 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: HOP_ALONG Reply with quote

Yes. Varies betwen $150-$300
HOP_A_LONG
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:23 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: HOP_ALONG Reply with quote

Well, I was only like that cos you weren't specific about what info you wanted and I'm not about to give any hard earned secrets away to just anyone, can you see where I'm coming from? I'm in Adelaide and it would be easier for me to just send you a complete centre without getting a changeover in return but add the price i get the donor diff for. I can C.O.D. Do you want the diesel ratio?

HOP-A-LONG
P.S. Don't give me lip or I'll stop doing these L.S.D.'s not just for you but for all who want it. So please don't ruin it for everyone. Cheers mate.
Wfc
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: HOP_ALONG Reply with quote

no probs, im in melbourne so it would be probably not be very economical for me to send you a change over diff, but its up to you.
i'll send you an email tonight
Cheers
WFC
Thirsty
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2003 12:06 am    Post subject: Re: ATTN: HOP_ALONG Reply with quote

What is the diesel ratio in relation to petrol ratio?
I intend after rally season to rebuild my diesel 5 speed and change to a petrol first gear hopefully. I don't need top speed but grunt and acceleration is what i am aiming for. So which could you suggest? And do you use a clutch or cone type LSD centre?
Cheers Ross
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: