HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

TURBO TG 4SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:21 pm    Post subject: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

im seling my gem coz i have a supra and need money to work on it the list is long but here we go

its baby blue with second layer pink and violet pearl most expensive paint used SIKKENS inside out

these parts are all brand new from gm and rare spares:
tail lights rear garnish
rear bar and moulds, boot rubber
front bar and moulds headlights all indicators front grill
door rubbers
window mouldings and and rubbers.
brand new grey carpet

2 way sabesto electric sunroof
4 windows are electric and working brand new pw kit
and vl pw switches

have 2 front brocky seats worth 800 bucks if you can find them with brand new trim
door trims are the same trim with the seats and roof .vl calais grey veluer.
custom kick panels on front doors ,whit 8" kicker impulse split and a 3" kicker speaker and a small kicker tweeter.
custom parcel shelf with kicker and polk gear and venitions. cutom carpeted boot panels. auto meter guages. leather steering wheel and razo pedals. elec boot release, stinger dry cell batery in the boot.

the mechanicals

full rebuilt 1600
with rods, forged pistons, port polish head, large valve holes over size valves, cam all machines new seals gaskets, custom sump with turbo oil sender. chrome cover. top to bottom turbo setup spent $3800 just on blck and head

rodeo and piazza inlet manifold, with michrotec computer and hand controller, vl turbo fuel pump, custom turbo manifold, full reconditiond and polished t3 with brand new t4 compresor, 3" dump pipe and 2 muflers and down pipe.
reconditioned 5 speed with hd clutch, 2x roh wheels with good year slicks and good rubber. im sure thers more i forgot to include

the cars not runing needs electricals wired up but the computer is hooked up have no time or the money anymore 95% of the stuff have receipts spent over close to 30g's

im asking around $8500ono ono doesnt mean or most redicilous offer or will trade for something decent to give to my mum coz her car is a ride off any decent car make an offer call me or msg me 0401267277 anytime

i probably wont have time to check out the post
TGNVD247
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

if only i had a spare $3500
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

if only i had a spare $350 bucks ill have it registered Smile
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

err u mean $8500
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:09 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

Dude, your in melbourne right? Where abouts? I wouldn't mind just coming over to have a look at the engine etc. Have you ever had the car running or anything?

Sorry im not actually interested in buying the car, its just im turbo'ing my 1600 and wanted to have a look. You intercooled this too?
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:33 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

yeh im in melb the engine has ran before but now thers no cooler if u wana check it out give me a call its at my shop
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

Hmm, no cooler, aight. Yeah well where is your shop? What part of melb.
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

what if i said it has a diff with spool and racing harnest too will it be worth $8500 Gene FJ20DET ?
ONLYA4
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:42 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

Dude, settle, he wasn't saying that it wasn't worth the money, he was telling the TGNV that said "if i only had a spare $3500" that you wanted $8500, not $3500.

Lol gene, everyone cracks it even if you dont do anything wrong.
TURBOY
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:43 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

yeh no cooler coz thers no money left but its setup for a cooler my shops in camppelfield
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

TGNVD247 said "if i had $3500 i would buy it"
and i said "u mean $8500" and u could buy it"

where did i say it wasnt worth it.?????????
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2003 9:36 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

no gene i dont mean if i had a spare $8500!
i was just saying that i was $3500 short of that
Gene FJ20DET
hod rodder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2003 7:40 pm    Post subject: Re: TURBO TG 4SALE Reply with quote

10 points
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: