HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

15 - 21 - -
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rod
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:26 pm    Post subject: 15 - 21 - - Reply with quote

your probably wondering wat the numbers, 15 and 21 are all about???
(well im just about too tell u)

so here it is!, i turned '21' last july and this chick which i like turned '15' in march sometime,

she's really cool aye, and hot i may add Wink we get along great! Smile
i dont even feel like getting into this one's fresh little nickers because i sorta like her and stuff

well... ive told her that i like her aswell
BUT!

the only problem is she thinks that im too old for her Sad

Does anyone here have any good advise on what i should do (gene)?
Frederick Stienheld
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:29 pm    Post subject: Re: 15 - 21 - - Reply with quote

Tell her you're 16 Razz
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: 15 - 21 - - Reply with quote

um she is in school = a bit too young
if she is "the one " like you said then wait and she would wait also
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Re: 15 - 21 - - Reply with quote

also this aint good for general
plus think about it your clasified as a petifile
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:34 pm    Post subject: Re : Cradle snatching Reply with quote

give her back to her mum !!
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Dont tell her.... Reply with quote

You own a Gemini and its all good!

mate who really cares, just go it, not as though we are gonna go and bash you for it,

but there are plenty of girls that are the same age as you, but they may not be as easy, one thing not to take advantage on a young chikadee

regards
Mooch
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 7:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont tell her.... Reply with quote

my sister is 15, her bf is 17. I threatened him to his face with a 303. He hurts her, me and my cousins will hurt him, simple.

like i said to him, his future is in his hands. I'm not the biggest bloke in the world, and he is about a foot taller than me, but if you show ur not scared it doesnt matter lol.

My advice, leave her alone and find someone else. If it was your little sister seeing a 21 yr old, what would you do?

There's plenty of em out there.

like GT said, if you were meant to be together then it will happen one day.

cheers
mooch
H3PPZ
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:00 pm    Post subject: IM WITH MR TURBULANCE Reply with quote

!!!!!!!!!
BonnetJizz
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 8:34 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont tell her.... Reply with quote

just get ure sheets covered in blood and mayb cum (if shes got there yet) and then take her back to the preschool u picked her up from :p hahaha na just kidden but i duno wat alot of people would say
gemvanman CA18 VAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 9:40 pm    Post subject: Re: Dont tell her.... Reply with quote

didnt your dad ever teach you whats right and whats not come dude she abit young
GasGem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: wrong wrong wrong....... Reply with quote

if it meant to be the it will happen later in life just stay friends in the mean time....

don't do it.. you will loose her at the least... but family and friends will be against you due to age and some may even press charges.... and she will cop heaps from freinds and family then you will both be hurt and never have a chance of it happening.

time will tell if it is really true.

cheers
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:38 pm    Post subject: Re: IM WITH MR TURBULANCE Reply with quote

is her mum hot???? she would pushing her mid thirties why not go for her MMMIIILLFFF!!!!!!!!!

seriously my mate is 18 and is goin out wit a 15year old and we all pay him out hardcore. we buying him a baby onboard sticker for his car hahhahaha. if there over 16 then go for it but anything under 16 is a no go zone for me. but then again when theres grass on the wicket its time to play cricket.
Gertrude
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2003 11:40 pm    Post subject: Re: wrong wrong wrong....... Reply with quote

i agree with the guys, its too much of a big age gap, and it wont work out if you try it out now.
Tex
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject: Grass on the wicket? Reply with quote

Well I think that age gap is a load of shit, but my mate is going out with a 17 year old and he is 20. This sux cause he doesn't go out with us anymore cause his bitch is too young.
If you like her and she likes you I wouldnt give a shit what people think. If her bro (if she has one) threatens you just fuck him up in ways he never expects, a free engine oil drain works a treat!!

Sorry for the long post
TXIII
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2003 12:40 am    Post subject: Re: wrong wrong wrong....... Reply with quote

agreed, too young, just think man, 1 step out of line and you could be thrown in the slammer, dont think it wont happen to you, coz it could! thats not what u need or wasnt is it!!!

its cool to be her friend, but dont take it any further!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: