HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

ATTN: Flyingreengem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reddez
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: ATTN: Flyingreengem Reply with quote

Hey,
Just read your post from the other page. Why would you want larger drums??? The gemi ones are the same size as commo ones, disks are easier to work on and suffer less fade too. As i said you can change it all, but unless you really want the 5 stud i wouldnt bother... Cheers
FlyinGreenGem
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 10:09 pm    Post subject: Re: ATTN: Flyingreengem Reply with quote

i just thought being commodore they were bigger drums but anyway.

i was really wanting to have the bigger brakes, so disc brakes seem the go now, just need to see the wreckers down here to see what they have available.

im not really worried about having the 5 stud pattern its just that there is a more accessible range that i can get without having to go to melbourne, ballarat or geelong. cos i tyre dealers charge way to much for a set of rims to be transported!

what would be better to have the vh disc brakes (front) or another type from an earlier model?
its jsut that i ahve a vh sitting there and might use what i can off it!

thanks
nathan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: