HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

URGENT HELP - INTERIOR!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gekow
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 9:35 pm    Post subject: URGENT HELP - INTERIOR! Reply with quote

I am buying a pretty nice tg gem in about 10 weeks with a full yellow vinyl rim and i was wondering if anyone knew how i could change this to white trim!

would there be much involved?? much cost???

please help! much appreciated
GEMTEC
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Re: URGENT HELP - INTERIOR! Reply with quote

GO DOWN TO YOUR LOCAL CAR ACCESSORIES STORE AND PICK YOURSELF UP A PAIR OF WHITE VINYL SPRAY CANS. THEY'LL DO THE TRICK. CHEERS
Gekow
rice boy

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:15 am    Post subject: Re: URGENT HELP - INTERIOR! Reply with quote

do i need to detach the vinyl from everything or can i just apply it straight on!

Its a very nice trim atm and i want it to be a MAD white trim! does he spray paint ever wear off?
Soop
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 1:36 am    Post subject: Re: URGENT HELP - INTERIOR! Reply with quote

I wouldnt do it, the paint doesnt last forever and tends to peel off on heavy use areas and it will just look like shit.
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Re: URGENT HELP - INTERIOR! Reply with quote

i didnt know white vinyl trim spray was available.. its not a paint it stains it, either way its a cheap alternative if you wanna do it right strip the interior out and use the yellow stuff for stenciling after you buy about 5m of white just make sure you buy bout 10 cans of adhesive
Highlander
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2003 3:22 pm    Post subject: Re: URGENT HELP - INTERIOR! Reply with quote

oh forgot to mention that adhesives a bitch to get off material should whipe off with something on white vinyl though
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: