HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

DAGEM1 for SALE

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:10 pm    Post subject: DAGEM1 for SALE Reply with quote

Hi all. Just letting you know if anyone is interested i am going to put my TC Gemi up for Sale. Details are as follows.

"SunBurnt" Red TC 4 Door Sedan
4x Performance Alloys 15x6.5 Mags with NEW (only done 341KM on tires)Kumho 195/50/15 tyres.
Rebuilt 4 Speed and new clutch (dont 341Km since Rebuild)
FULLY WORKED AND REBUILT MOTOR. (hasn't done 1KM YET!!!)
Engine Details: Spent $3400 on motor rebuild.
G180 Bottom end with new pistons, bored to 1967cc's, new crank shaft.
G160 Head with VL Valve Springs, Double Row timing chain, New Valves, Shaved, Ported and Polished Head, Stage 3 Reground Cam Shaft. I think thats about it but there could be more done (it has been a while since i talked about the gemi engine).
Full 2 inch Exhaust with Glass Pak Muffler and Oval Tip.

Interior could do with a tidy up and suspension/brakes could use some attention. I can get the brakes and suspension done easily as my mate runs Pedders suspension at Modbury and has told me that if i want it sold (before or after sale), he can arrange for it to be done for the next owner at great prices.

Reason for sale: as most of you know i have a 944 Porsche now and have started racing again so i need the money to get a roll cage and interior done on the Porsche.

Asking price is just for a quick sale...
$3000. open to negotiation ofcourse.

If any one is interested or whats some photos email me (rnegade@hotmail.com) or just post back.

Cheers all.
-Rob-.
Twisted_torque
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 12:36 pm    Post subject: Re: DAGEM1 for SALE Reply with quote

I interested in photos... send em to luke_hen@hotmail.com

If u want to sell wheel separately for $750 or so and style that I like then consider em sold Wink Let me know I just have to see photos
DaGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2003 12:00 pm    Post subject: Re: DAGEM1 for SALE Reply with quote

photos will be coming your way on monday. rims i would sell seperately too. have a look, see if you like. i will also sell the motor seperately too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: