HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

15" Intercepter rims (update)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 9:34 pm    Post subject: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

OK, have made some inquirys into transporting them interstate, it would be reciever pays freight, to send say 3 sets of 4 = 12 wheels would cost $60 roughly works out to be about $20 a set to have them sent, u would have to pick from depo of transporting company

let me know - Thanks
Gemn8r
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

G'day just wondering where in melb r u and how much would it be for 5 rims and to get them to werribee?
cheers
S N 3 A K Y
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 12:57 am    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

What was the selling price on a set of 5 ? I'm prepared to pay the $20 odd freight no wukkas, but what was the dealio with them again ? Where did they come from, offset, width, etc. etc.
Is there any kind of guarentee if they are either phucked, or the wrong size (eg; i had a look at a set advertised as 15's they ended up being 14's). If i buy them, i'm pretty much going by blind faith that they are 'the goods'... I'd definately be pissed if i finaly picked them up, only to find they were an inch smaller than advertised and the hub/centre hole was way to small.
Get back to me with the relevant info, and we can go from there.

S N 3 A K Y
mystikal21
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

hi there those 15inc interceptors i need to know the offset and if they would be able to fit a set of hub caps i need four or five interceptor rims consider them sold to me if the offset is right email me at epikouli@bigpond.net.au or contact 0419373419 im in melb.
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

LIive in Oakleigh, I would meet u half way if you wanted too, 5 rims would be $125
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

alright they are 15x6" offset approx 40 to 41, will have to make sure exactly but I do know that they fit nicely of gem's. they come modified already to suit the gemini hub. the approx cost that I gave for freight was for 12 wheels to NSW, would be better and cheaper in freight if there where more than one set, if you know of any else either mates or ppl of here in Qld that want a set
Gemn8r
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

umm i don't have my P's at the moment so how bout if i give u a little extra for fuel if u cpuld take em to werribee??
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2003 10:58 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

could be arranged, I need about a week or so to do it
Tweakin TE
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 1:40 am    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

what do these interceptor rims look like, i live in qold, and i'll get a set if i like the look
BADGEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 2:13 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

OK I'll take 2 of them?
when can i pick them up?
i live in taylors lakes could it be next week?
mon,tues?
email me joeysgem@hotmail.com
or sms me 0413901010 and will orgainse some thing
how often do U have these?
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 7:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

they are the same as commodrore, 4x100 and 15x6 and black in colour, get in touch with SN3AKY, I know he is Qld as well, it would be cheaper to send more at a time
Gemn8r
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2003 11:26 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

yeah thats cool it might have to be on a weekend tho coz i live in Colac But my brother in law lives there and im takin my car there to get fixed.
cheers
TDGEMVAN
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 5:25 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

hey
where bouts are ya?
EVLJT
tinkerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2003 8:21 pm    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

oakleigh and u ?
mystikal21
tinkerer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2003 12:17 am    Post subject: Re: 15" Intercepter rims (update) Reply with quote

hi budd im not sure whether you got my message
ive posted another one about you getting those rims for me
how soon can you get them
call me on 0419373419
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: