HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Brakes (again, I know)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 7:42 pm    Post subject: Brakes (again, I know) Reply with quote

I know this is one of the most popular discussions on here, and I have searched and found lots of useful posts, such as Gene's brake upgrade roundup (http://www.hotgemini.com/cgi-bin/forum2.cgi?action=rp&mesg_id=74314) But my question is... what should I do?

I want four wheel disk brakes, I don't want to spend (much) over $1000 for all four, I don't want any problems when it comes to getting them engineered.

"castel main rod shop do a kit with all the bits and pieces for $250, but u have to supply HQ calapers and falcon disks."

How much for Falcon disks from DBA? (which falcon), and how much could I source some HQ calapers for?

Who is this bloke in Perth who sells a brake kit mentioned on Genes page, and how do I get in contact with him.

And lastly, Mark's email address no longer works, I sent him an sms, but I don't know if his number is the same, or if he'll even reply.

Robbo
killagem
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 10:05 pm    Post subject: Re: Brakes (again, I know) Reply with quote

where is castel main rod shop???

do you have there number?

just get the calipers and disks from the wreckers n get the disks machined.....
Racegem
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Castlemaine Rod Shop... Reply with quote

...would be in Castlemaine, the Rod capital of Australia.
ByteMe22
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2003 5:32 pm    Post subject: Re: Castlemaine Rod Shop... Reply with quote

www.rodshop.com.au
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: