HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Gemini Turbo Parts for sale.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigpowa
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Gemini Turbo Parts for sale. Reply with quote

I have a few bits and pieces to sell.

Gearbox- Pretty screwed, still changed into every gear but was pretty noisy and has a lot of shaft play $50.

Electronic Ignition - Been on the car for 15000 k's worked well still working when blew motor up. Cost me over $500 includes electric coil and distributor with optic fibre sensor ready to bolt straight up to a 2l. $350

Intake manifold - Standard intake manifold suit 1600 or 2l, has been ported and polished. $60

TURBO SETUP

Turbo - TO3 hiflowed turbo. Nothing real good about it anymore. Cracked housing, and pretty horrific shaft play. Really only good for bits and not really good for that either.

Turbo Manifold - Same as the turbo has had a pretty hard life, and is basically worthless but for the flanges.

Twin CD Carbs - These were fine when I pulled the car down. They are on a pretty cool MVT pipe that bolts straight up to a T03.

Then the other pipe work and that for the turbo setup. Realistally there is a fair bit of damage to the manifold and turbo so I will basically throw them in for free. But I am chasing about $500 for all the turbo gear.

T04 manifold- Manifold with flange for external wastegate. My turbo is too big for it. I paid 220 for it.

Still chasing a fuel injection manifold, 5sp, good alternator and good starter motor. LSD and timing chain guides. Am willing to swap. Let me know if your interested in anything.
YLD GEM
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Turbo Parts for sale. Reply with quote

hey

interested in the intake manifold!!

can ya send me a pic pls

wat condition and wat sort of polish??

also where are ya??

shane_mac27@hotmail.com
BlueTC
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Turbo Parts for sale. Reply with quote

Tom mate,

Why are you sellin the Turbo Manifold for, get and adapter plate or a flange made up for it,

what did you do to sell all this tuff, sounds like an accident?

you've now lost me to where you are goin with your car?

with the T03, is that the compressor housing that is craced?
if so i'll take it

regards
bigpowa
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Turbo Parts for sale. Reply with quote

Your welcome to come have a look on the weekend or something. Just give us a buzz on sat or somthing dude.
bigpowa
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 11:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Turbo Parts for sale. Reply with quote

Its just an intake manifold that a mechanic friend an I cleaned up and match ported, with a little polish. Its just a tidy intake manifold. I'll try and get photos up otherwise just come and have a look if your in vegas.
rob_w
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Turbo Parts for sale. Reply with quote

where are you, and what size external wastegate is needed for the to4 manifold? [im assuming its a to4 manifold for a gem].

lemme know, ok?

rob
bigpowa
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:41 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Turbo Parts for sale. Reply with quote

apparently it had a garret 45 on it and Im in brisbane
goldn
rice boy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 9:54 pm    Post subject: Re: Gemini Turbo Parts for sale. Reply with quote

interested in the T04 manifold... have you still got it? let me know ASAP!! suicideracing@optusnet.com.au
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Gemini parts All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: