HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

RB engine modifications?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
grizzel
rice boy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: RB engine modifications? Reply with quote

Belated welcome back for Hotgemini!

I know I'm going to have the shit ripped out of me for this but...

I am doing my old Gemini RB (which has been replaced by the equally as crappy Lancer ES) with the intention of taking it to Summernats. I just think it would hilarious to see such a gutless machine with bonnet scoop and other modifications sitting next to some of those grunt machines. I may have to get a midget in a bikini to sit on my bonnet though... just to keep proportions right!!

From all my previous posts you'll be aware that I'm pretty mechanically-impaired (hell, I'm starting out on an RB so I don't fuck up a TE.. that would be a crying shame) but am using the RB to learn on.

I wanna juice up the engine a bit.. any suggestions that a beginner (with some advice from slightly more knowledgeable beings) could handle? (other than burn/bomb/explode/trash/start again with a real gemini etc...)
yldgem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

put a 100 shot of NOS into her.........
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: