HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

FS - TE/G ENGINEERED 2L TURBO, NSW

View previous topic :: View next topic  
[HU55LA]

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 10:48 pm    Post subject: FS - TE/G ENGINEERED 2L TURBO, NSW Reply with quote

PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING ON THIS CAR IS NEW OR AS NEW WITH RECEIPTS.

PRICE - Asking $5600. Price is negotiable, genuine offers will be considered.

ENGINE - 2L Piazza turbo 4ZC1-T

COMPUTER - EMS Stinger 4424

ENGINE MODS - Engine is stock, only bolt on mods which include 500x300x76mm front mount, GFB Atomic bleed valve, Turbosmart plumback blow off valve, K&N air filter in custom box, Gilmer belt drive, brand new Gilmer belt, Brand new Gates timing belt

EXHAUST - 3" mostly mandrel bent but has 1 or 2 press bends.

GEARBOX - Stock gemi 5spd rebuilt by J & VR transmissions, replaced the 4 puck brass botton clutch with a 9 inch 8 puck ceramic button clutch (longer life for street driving), heavy duty pressure plate etc. (both clutch and box have 2 weeks work)

DIFF - Stock at the moment, Have a spare diff to go with the car which has low ratio diesel center and piazza rear disc set up.

BRAKES - Piazza turbo front slotted discs, Piazza master cylinder, stock gemi rear drums. (2weeks work on discs, drums, pads & shoes)

RIMS & TYRES - 17x7 Zhogaman shooting star chrome rims with 205/40/17 Nankang NS-II tyres front = 95% rear = 90%

SUSPENSION - Lowered springs, adjustable panhard rod

BOOT - Battery in marine box, surge tank, vl turbo fuel pump, etc etc.

BODY & PAINT - Gold, TG front and rear lights and bars, shaved passenger door lock, gaurds have been rolled and lipped, tiny bit of rust in the boot, very minimal rust on body and whatever rust there is is only surface but hardly any.

INTERIOR - pretty much all white vynal, embroided 'gemini' floor mats, SAAS steering wheel and boss kit, dash trimmed with marine vynal with small tach and digital tach and shift light on an angle etc etc.

GAUGES - Boost, tacho, digital tacho/shift light, water temp, oil temp, oil pressure, volts, air/fuel ratio.

ELECTRONICS - GReddy turbo timer

STEREO - JVC MP3 headunit, JBL 6x9s

SECURITY - mongoose m80 alarm (top of the line, microwave sensors, tilt sensors, shock sensors etc etc), central locking, apc locks (similar to solex), passenger door lock removed.

POWER - 180 rwhp / 134.3rwkw on 11.5 psi with dyno sheets to prove and potential for more (injectors were at approx 90% so didnt want to push for any more power with the stock injectors) The computer was dyno tuned by Vince at V&E Rigoli, cold start, fuel maps and all aspects of tuning were done 100%.

$15,500 in receipts to prove work done, and plenty of work done which i do not have receipts for which would total well over $20,000

REASON FOR SELLING: Saving for a house and need to fix my other car.

MONEY YOU WILL NEED TO SPEND:

-Either machine or reco head ($100-500 depending what you choose)
-New head gasket (top end gasket kit $110)
-Recore radiator and move foward in radiator support or run a stock radiator with big thermo (cheap or about 500 (maybe less) depending what you choose)
-New thermo. ($100)
-Car has no rego (i cancelled it before deciding to sell it) so you will need rego and green slip. Has only been out of rego for 2 weeks (from the date of this post) so it does not need blueslip yet.

SPARES AND PARTS:
- Disc brake rear set up with diesel gemini center.
- Polished radiator overflow brand new with silicone hose and motorsport connections reducer fitting.
- Polished oil catch can
- Rear drums and shoes
- Spare gemi 5 speed
- Spare axles
- Spare torque tube
- Any other parts I have for the gemi will be included in the sale.

Ive probably forgotten a lot of things, any questions just ask. I live in western sydney, NSW

i can be contacted on 0416 524 550 or you can pm me and ill get back to you when i can.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Whole Cars All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: