HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Fitting Suzuki Swift GTi seats

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adam
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2003 6:01 pm    Post subject: Fitting Suzuki Swift GTi seats Reply with quote

Estimated time - 3 hours.

Passenger- the passenger was the easiest, all i had to do was drill holes in the base of the seat for the standard gemini rails. took about half hour, no plates or welding needed

drivers- the drivers was hard, but not all that hard. the seat base is different from the passanger because of the height adjuster, so you will need plates. I used flat bar going across the seat which bolts the the normal rail holes at the front. then for the rear i had to drill holes about half way in between the front and rear holes to mount the plates for the rear, then just bolted the gemini rails to the plates. you cant bolt the plates into the normal rail holes at the rear because it will hit the height adjuster. took a couple of hours to do

I've seen the seats retail for 650, mainly because the are hard to get and in high demand. I drove to sydney and picked my set up for 440 in mint condition.

These seats also came out of suzuki balinos

hqguy69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2003 11:07 pm    Post subject: what about the rear seat Reply with quote

what would you use in the rear?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Interior All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: