HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

Best Price & Place for KONI Yellows?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:55 pm    Post subject: Best Price & Place for KONI Yellows? Reply with quote

Im looking at buying some KONI Adjustable shocks.

Who sells them?

How much are they?

cheers
sime
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 6:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Price & Place for KONI Yellows? Reply with quote

Also I forgot to mention im in Melbourne.

cheers
sime
RiCE BOi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Price & Place for KONI Yellows? Reply with quote

Go thru AutoBarn, or if u can get hold of a contact thru a suspension joint go thru them. Better chance of getting trade prices if u get them thru a suspension place.
QldRobbo
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2004 9:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Best Price & Place for KONI Yellows? Reply with quote

How about you get out the yellow pages and ring a few places and find out where you can buy them, who has them in stock and at what price... they are more likely to know than anyone here now aren't they
sime
tinkerer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:12 am    Post subject: Re: Best Price & Place for KONI Yellows? Reply with quote

I just thought I would post here first before hand too see if anyone knows a good place to purchase them from instead of going to a few shit places that will fuck me arround.

cheers
sime
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> General Gemini Chat All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: