HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

17th of jan adelaide
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

i'd reckon that id guarantee it was me with the flier, woulda been ages ago tho...

just gemini spares was ok when i went there but apparently they are shit, hence why they shut down.
-Hones
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

seeing as i work there and the owner was my one o f my best mates i know why they are closed. what sorta gemi do have HONES?
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:03 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

I have been to Just Gemini Spares a couple of times and i gotta admit i wasn't particually impresssed with the service or the willingness of the guys i spoke to to actually be helpful. I went in there when my car was brown and basically stock and asked what sorta mods they thought would be beneficial. I got the feeling that i was being laughed at so i took a little drive to Boostin Oz and asked them the same stuff, Dennis was great and gave me some excellent advice and i've taken my car to him ever since.
Thats just my experience though....
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

i went there looking for a front spoiler (CDT or ZZ/Z) he was very friendly to me but ive heard from heaps of people that they arent very helpful/friendly. i didnt end up getting it as he couldnt find anyone who makes the innards of it (he had the moulds only) also it was a 2 piece.

And i have a gemini. its gold if you looks real close you can see my number plates too... 'HONES'

not hard to miss as the cars gold and plates are blue.
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

i worked there on and off for 6 months, i worked there and got parts for my car cause im only 17, i was still at school!
now that they have closed down i guess ill be going to boostin oz from now on!
i neva been there so its new for me!!

so did you see my car at the cruise?

i had it next to the mooch mobile
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:23 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

na thats cool, ive got a green TD wagon you would have seen it round with just gemini spares on the back window, were u at the last cruise?
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

HONES!!!!!! I know that Gemi!!!! You were parked out the front of my work for ages one day! I was going to come out cos you were just sitting in the car park but i was on a difficult phone call and couldn't come out!
Wow that solves a mystery....
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

Yeah the bright green wagon! How come you didn't stick around for the cruise?
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:58 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

cause i had to work! i was gonna cruise to munno para but uze changed the route!

anyway do u know if there is a cruise to the nationals? and is anyone competing?

i need to go for a cruise im shit board!!!
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

HONE stalking lol

i went to just geminis asking about pannel van pannels they ar elike err well they are at least $100 each they are so rare

also went once b4 and just treaded me poorly not very good customer service

and customer service is everyting

people will actualy pay more for friendlier people better service and quality

i wont be at the cruise as i will be quite drunk through out the day at the RA BBq then to traffic so sorry but will hopefully be at the next one
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:48 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

was yours the one lumping reasonably hard?

se my yellow panno Very Happy
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:30 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

sorry i wont be there, i got my gem back on the road but the timing chain has some slack in it and im hopefully selling it wednesday, if i sell it i should have new gem ready for cruisin my middle to end of feb. new gem is cyber green TF with TG front end, 17's, tinted windows, chrome moulding, 1800 dohc. colour coded bumpers and licence plate SAM 180... Sam
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

thats mine it heaps lumpy i love it!

ur van killa, so is there gonna be a gemi club soon?
driftin_TX
rice boy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

thats mine it heaps lumpy i love it!

ur van killa, so is there gonna be a gemi club soon?

whats in ur van?
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject: Re: 17th of jan adelaide Reply with quote

eventualy

but it wont be for a while proabbaly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: