HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

The Nuri cruise
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:02 pm    Post subject: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

Ok i think that the nuri cruise from parafield Bunnings is good but i wont be in adel in feb or late jan so how does the 4th sound? its a sunday. im definately up for it. even if ppl on here just go itll be good. Flyers dont have to happen but it would be better so what does yall think?
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:15 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

not much notice though
also what about people on holidays and still recovering

i will proabably make an appearnce though my new car wont be ready by then Sad
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 12:39 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

I love the idea of justa casual Nuri cruise. Nothing too serious or too planned. I just think deciding on a date will be the hard bit. My engine will be out just after New Year, (im gettin my engine bay re-sprayed and putting on all new accessories, hiding the wires etc) that will probably take a few days.. But if we all do agree on a date i can look at working around the cruise, i really wanna go!
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:16 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

I can still make the fliers.
How does this sound? Bunnings to Munno Para via Main North Rd then up Uley rd and head towards Gawler through the hills. Then go down Alexander Ave (The road with trinity with the big hill) and then turn down Tiver rd then follow that to Main North then turn right and go down that straight to Nuri. Stop at the train park and then go to mengelers hill and stop there. then go back through Nuri, then through Tanunda then head back towards town.
Just an idea, be free to critisize it all ya want.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 1:21 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

well sounds alright, i dont know the area very well but yeah as long as there isnt to many intersections where we will get broken up

i reakon a twilight cruise again meet up around 4 ish
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

i dont where mengelers hill is but that cruise sounds really good.
i really wanna go to. now we need a date ill be in adelaide from this wend till jan 10th thats a friday i think.
so any one think thew 4th sunday will be good? about 4pm?
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:51 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

Yeah i'm good for 4/1 at 4pm Bunnings Parafield.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 3:55 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

4th is the sunday b4 i go back to work
so i shouldnt be going out but will depends how much money i have at the time
but i should come along , will bring a mate in his gem too
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

well ill bring my mate in his gem aswell. so the 4th it is at bunnings at 4pm then cruise via uley rd and then to nuri. let everyone no. this should be good. lets make it happen.
stock gem
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 4:26 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

well ill bring my mate in his gem aswell. so the 4th it is at parafield bunnings at 4pm then cruise via uley rd and then to nuri. let everyone no. this should be good. lets make it happen.
MissPinkGemi
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 6:38 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

I'll be there 4 sure! Everyone get the word out and see just how many roll up. Should be fun!
SAM 180
tinkerer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise Reply with quote

sounds good considering i dont know that area, sorry but i wont be there as i get back from qld 10pm 30th dec then i got new years then 18th on the 2nd also ill be trying to get gem ready earliest of nationals cruise so, once again sorry and enjoy, ps ill help organise a cruise for late feb... END OF SUMMER. il;l talk to dave about some cruise places...
Pavlos
backyard mechanic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:24 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise - maps and fliers Reply with quote

I can make fliers up now if everyone is happy with the destination. If anyone wants to chat about the actual cruise route, talk to me on msn (sir_pavlos@hotmail.com) and we can work everything out.

Cheers.
GROOV3
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2003 11:25 pm    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise - maps and fliers Reply with quote

well i will be there but in my shit box
just copped a $143 fine today due on 1 jan
so now i officaly have no spare $$$$$$
HONES
petrol head

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:51 am    Post subject: Re: The Nuri cruise - maps and fliers Reply with quote

Are u a p plater groove?

Well maybe if this cruise is starting at 4.

people from south (depending on numbers i guess) could meet somewhere south eg big w kurralta park, junkfood corner, somewhere else...at between 2 and 3 and then cruise down to the other meeting point wherever in the northern hemisphere it may be.

sounds good to me being a southerner
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> Meets/Cruises/Events All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: