HotGemini.com - Holden Gemini heaven
Home What's New About Help Contact

New Section?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CoupEME
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:05 pm    Post subject: New Section? Reply with quote

I thinking a good section to add would be a newbie section?

what do yoy guys think?
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 1:51 pm    Post subject: Re: New Section? Reply with quote

hehe we already have a section for dummies, we have the members! Very Happy
tinkerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Re: New Section? Reply with quote

or we could just for gene? Smile
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 10:42 am    Post subject: Re: New Section? Reply with quote

hehehe now that would be funny
petrol head

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2003 5:21 pm    Post subject: Re: New Section? Reply with quote

shit idea because only newbies would go there because i dont think any "experienced" gemi geek would go there because it would be the same questions over and over and over and over and over again. then newbies would be helping and giving advice to newbies and newbies are newbies and newbies dont know the ins and outs of gems like us experienced owners. the only way newbies will learn is if they read the "experienced" section(aka general) and if there was a newbies section then newbies wont go into the "experienced" section and they wont learn. in summary NO!!!
MR_GEMI
hod rodder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 3:31 pm    Post subject: Re: New Section? Reply with quote

man that has to be the most serious post ive ever seen for you, congratulations
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:04 pm    Post subject: Re: New Section? Reply with quote

Thank you for your complients Kevin. It just goes to show that if you put your mind to something then you can acomplish it. But if a woodchuck could chuck wood, how much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood??? The answer is that woodchuck could chuck wood without chucking wood because theres no woodchuck, to chuck wood as there is no such thing as a woodchuck.That means a woodchuck is a figment of your imagination chucking wood and thats how a woodchuck could chuck wood in your mind. Now some people will say that a woodchuck is a person who chucks wood, but a person who chucks wood is called a "person who throws wood".Now a woodchopper chops wood, but how much wood could a woodchopper chop if a woodchopper could chop wood. well a woodchopper could chop wood all day long and chop wood all his life. so a woodchopper would chop as much wood as he is phyically able to chop. but then how many woodchucks would a woodchopper chopif a woodchopper could chop woodchucks with a special blade in one hour???
SBG81
rice boy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Re: New Section? Reply with quote

i cant belive i just read that! nice effort though. how many times did u confuse yourself?
Gemini Driving Yobbo
petrol head

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 11:39 pm    Post subject: Re: New Section? Reply with quote

haha not that many times. i fucked up at the start because i was writing woodchop(thats how i got the woodchopper bit)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    hotgemini.com Forum Index -> The Web Site All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: